The Quick Version:
- Bills are monthly.
- Hosting fees are due in advance and are billed on an annual basis.
- Payments = net 10 days.
- If a payment is >30 days late you will get a termination email -- service = disconnected.
- If a payment is >60 days late you will get a deletion email -- service = deleted.
- If terminated you can restore your service by paying: $50 re-connection fee per hosted domain plus all past due balances.
- If deleted AFTER 60 days past due you can restore your services by paying: $200 (and up depending on site size) plus all past due balances (all site files, pages, databases will need to be re-created).
- 50% down payment is non-refundable.
- Questions: 615-289-8829.
The Full Version:
Billing & Late Fee Policies
All work completed by Just Ducky Designs is billed on a monthly basis. Work includes design, site updates, etc.; but does not include hosting. If you request minor updates to your site which require less than 15 minutes work, you will not be billed.
Hosting fees are due in advance and are billed on an annual basis. Hosting fees begin when your hosting package is created (not when your site goes live).
Payments for all Just Ducky Design services are due 10 days after the date on the invoice. If payment has not been received 10 days after the invoice date, we will send you a friendly reminder email. Payments not received 30 days after the invoice date will cause your account to be considered past due and we will send an email or letter notifying you of a pending date of termination. If no payment has been received by the date stated in the termination email, your service will be disconnected. If your hosting accounts include email, this will also suspend your access to sending/receiving email. If payment (or payment arrangements) are not made within 60 days of the date of the original invoice all files, website pages, images, and databases (including emails on the server) will be deleted. If your account is deleted, Just Ducky Designs has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your site content, or to restore your server access to enable you to obtain a copy of your site content.
In addition to the email reminders, we will also attempt to contact you regarding your late payment at least once via phone before any account is terminated. If there is a reason for not remitting your payment in a timely fashion, it is your responsibility to notify us. We will entertain reasonable payment option requests in an attempt to prevent termination of service.
If your account does become terminated BEFORE 60 days past due; you can restore your service by paying the following charges:
- $50 re-connection fee per hosted domain
- All past due balances
If your account does become terminated AFTER 60 days past due; you can restore your services by paying the following charges:
- $200 and up - All site files, pages, databases will need to be re-created (deleted emails are non-recoverable); prices for this will vary depending on the size of your original site.
- All past due balances
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 615-289-8829.
Just Ducky Designs will make every possible effort to complete a design to your satisfaction. You are under no obligation to pay the final payment until which time you are completely satisfied with your site. However; if you decide that you no longer wish to work with us before the site is complete, your 50% down payment is non-refundable.